How to upgrade to the latest version of Wiki.js
- Your Wiki.js installation will not be accessible during the upgrade process.
- No content will be lost. However, users should stop editing content and save their changes before starting the upgrade.
- Verify that all content have been synced to the remote git repository.
- Read the release notes of the latest release carefully, in case special upgrade instructions steps are provided.
- Make a backup of your
config.yml to a secure location.
- Delete all files and folders in your Wiki.js installation folder (including the /data and /repo folders, these will be generated again automatically).
- Install the latest version.
- Copy your
config.yml backup file to its original location, at the root of your Wiki.js installation folder.
- Start Wiki.js:
node wiki start